CONTENT MASTERY SMALL GROUP COURSE
How to master your content, make your visibility soar and build a tribe of raving customers who return again and again
If you’re a small business or entrepreneur, then you’ll know that making your business more visible is the key to growing and making more sales. But I know that it’s difficult. You’re busy and you’re not a marketing specialist so you don’t know how. I have created the Content Mastery Small Group Course just for you so that you can learn the essential steps in a small and supportive, live learning environment.
Looking for course that take place in small groups with like-minded business owners
Looking to understand how to create content that resonates with your target audience
If so, Content Mastery is for you!
The course will take place in small groups of no more than 10 people and provides live online learning with weekly live check-ins to ensure that you’re on-track.
Content Mastery has four key modules which are taught live:
- Step One: Defining your target audience
- Step Two: Creating your message
- Step Three: The Content Pillars and putting them into practice
- Step Four: Live Content Brainstorm and mastering consistency
By the end of the course, you will be bursting with ideas and a content plan that talks to your ideal customer as well as loads of ideas to fill your content plan moving forward
Content Mastery will help you to:
- Understand how to identify your target audience so that you are getting in front of the right people
- Create a message that resonates with your target audience
- Create a bank of content ideas moving forward
- Understand the four key content pillars that you should be using to engage with your audience
- How to create content that’s not spammy and which engages with your audience
- Take action, move forward and make your business more visible
- Create a plan that grows your visibility and teaches you the key techniques to engage with your target customers and selling more.
- Using my tried and tested formula you will learn how to create a plan that is focused, doesn’t make you feel overwhelmed, and makes you more visible.
Easy to follow steps
Content Master has been created to provide you with a step-by-step approach to help you understand the steps necessary to make your business more visible. It is suitable for absolute beginners or if you’re looking for more structure and inspiration.
All training in Content Mastery will be taught live so that there will be the chance for questions and feedback. There will also be a weekly check in session for feedback at each stage.
Each course group will have no more than ten people and you will be joined by other like-minded business owners so it’s also a great networking opportunity.
As your course leader I will be available to answer any questions via email over the duration of the course. Creating a community over the duration is very important to its success and ensures that you walk away with the optimum outcome.
Who is Content Mastery for?
Small businesses and entrepreneurs who want to grow their visibility and increase sales
Why should you sign up for Content Mastery?
As small business owners you have so many tasks to master.
Content Mastery is easy to follow. It has been designed completely with the needs of small business owners in mind. I understand because I am a small business owner and I have been through this process.
You will be taught by me and I have more than 25 years of experience in knowing what techniques work and how to make you more visible.
The lessons are live so you get to ask questions as you’re learning. So many courses just leave you to complete them on their own and you’re never really sure if you’re doing it correctly.
Content Mastery is different – it’s taught in small groups with live in-person support from an expert.
How Content Mastery can help you:
- The course gives a tried and tested, step by step approach to making your business more visible.
- You will go away with a structure that you can simply rinse and repeat so that you can return
- You will be learning in a supportive atmosphere
- You will learn how to create content that resonates
- You will receive highly practical advice without the fluff
- You will learn how to brainstorm ideas for your content
- You’ll feel inspired and confident to move forward with making your business more visible
How long is the Content Mastery course?
Content Mastery is a four week course with one new lesson each week and one check-in session.
How much does Content Mastery cost?
Content Mastery is a brand new course and is currently available at the one time only offer of £299.
It can be paid in two installments of £150 and £149. The first payment is due immediately with the balance due in 28 days
It can be paid either by Paypal or bank transfer.
You will be sent full details on sign-up.
I have more questions who can I contact?
Should you have any questions regarding Content Master then please contact me via email@example.com
Who is running Content Mastery
My name is Louise Burke and I have created and will be running Content Master. I have been helping small businesses and entrepreneurs get more visible for more than 25 years.
I will work with you to ensure that you get the best possible value from the course. I will provide feedback at each step of the course and assure you will be supported every step of the way.
How do I sign up for Content Mastery
Fill in the form and I will be in touch to confirm all of the finer details.
When does Content Mastery start?
Content Master will start w/c 7 June and will run until 5 July 2021.
Exact course dates will be confirmed in due course.
There will be one live lesson per week and one live check in call per week.
What does Content Mastery comprise o?
•SMALL GROUP BASED COURSE – MAXIMUM OF 8 PEOPLE PER GROUP
•WEEKLY GROUP LIVE Q&A
•ACCOUNTABIILITY AND EXPERT SUPPORT
•EMAIL Q&A DIRECTLY TO ME FOR SUPPORT AND CRITIQUING CONTENT
What are the Content Mastery modules?
All training will be done live and available as a recording afterwards if you are unable to make it.
The course comprises the following module and each will have a Q&A afterwards
- How to identify your target audience
- Creating a message that resonates
- The content pillars and how to master them
- Content Brainstorm and creating a plan